MAGIGENE-based activation-induced cytidine deaminase mutation system for screening nanobodies
1 What is a nanobody?
Nanobody (Nanobody) is a variable region of a heavy chain antibody naturally lacking a light chain in some cartilages such as camelids or sharks, with a diameter of only 2.5nm and a length of 4.2nm. Based on the special structure of VHH single domain antibody, nanobodies combine the advantages of traditional antibodies and small molecule drugs, almost perfectly overcome the defects of traditional antibodies, such as long development cycle, low stability and harsh preservation conditions, and gradually become a new generation of therapeutic biomedicine and clinical diagnostic reagents in the emerging power.
Advantages of nanobodies
High stability, strong water solubility
Stable spatial structure, refolding after denaturation, multiple hydrophilic groups
Strong antigen binding
Rich structural diversity, deep into the antigen structure gap
Strong tissue penetration,Low off-target toxicity
Small size, easy metabolic clearance in the body
with humansVHfragments have a high degree of homology
Easy to genetically modify, multi-system expression
Simple structure, small size
2, MAGIGENE based on activation-induced cytidine deaminase mutation system screening nano-antibody technology.
MAGIGENE was granted the patent "Preparation and Use of Induced Mutant Proteins Based on Activation-Induced Cytidine Deaminase" from Sun Yat-sen University. The mutation system based on activation-induced cytidine deaminase can produce a large number of mutations in the CDR region of nanobodies. This system is mounted on yeast cells, continuous mutation of nanobodies is carried out during yeast culture, and more active antibody sequences can be obtained by using yeast cell surface display technology. Compared with the traditional alpaca immune nanoantibody preparation process, the system has the advantages of low cost, iterative, parallel and short cycle. The patented technology is now implemented by Ark Bio, a wholly-owned subsidiary of MAGIGENE, for the development and development of nanobodies, protein products and related technical services.
Activation-induced cytidine deaminase-based mutation system
Yeast Mutation Platform Based on Activation-Induced Cytidine Deaminase Mutation System
● Traditional nanobody screening process
● Traditional nano antibody screening technology process
Using the activation-induced cytidine deaminase-based mutation system to directly construct an antibody library in yeast-induce yeast cells to display antibodies-antibody screening-sequencing to obtain antibody sequences-as a sub-library to continue mutation iterations.
● The technical advantages of screening nanobodies based on the activation-induced cytidine deaminase mutation system of MAGIGENE:
1. Low cost and short cycle: The nanobody library is produced in yeast by a high mutation system without animal immunity.
2. High activity: Nanobodies are post-translationally modified by eukaryotic cells and are more active than regular synthetic libraries.
3. Iterative: In the enriched yeast cells after screening, the high mutation system can be induced to start, and the mutation library can be manufactured again and the next round of nanoantibody screening can be carried out to ensure the library capacity and diversity of the screening sub-library.
4. can be upgraded: can be on the existing nano antibody sequence mutation, screening more functional sequence.
Company Name:ARK BIOSECURITY TECHNOLOGY (GUANGZHOU) CO., LTD
English Name:Findrop Biosafety Technology(Guangzhou) Co., Ltd.
Headquarters address:Unit 01, Floor 28, Building A, Guanzhou Life Science Innovation Center, 51 Helix Avenue, Guangzhou International Biology Island
GMP production base:Floor 3, Building 2, Jiade Science Park, 27 Yaying Stone Road, Science City, Huangpu District, Guangzhou
More news xx
Address: Floor 13, Block B, Building 7, Phase 3, International Innovation Valley, Shenzhen
Address: 28th Floor, Building A, Guanzhou Life Science Center, Guangzhou International BioIsland
Address: 4F, Building 3, Phase 2, Guangzhou International Biological Island